The latest version of the Søciety bib shorts have transformed a great value product into one of the best value bib shorts on the market. These cycling shorts have been designed to transition seamlessly from the crit circuit to the mountains and everything in between.
Partnering with Elastic Interface, the world leaders in chamois technology, the Italian-made RONDE HP is engineered according to specific anthropometrical parameters, incorporating varying levels of density to shape to the rider for nothing less than ultimate comfort on the saddle. Using EIT ECO X-Fifty top fabric; with its REPOC construction, the polyamide and polyester yarns guarantee anti-chaffing and cooling functionality.
Using pre-dyed compression fabric with durable and comfortable flat lock stitching, these bib shorts have been tested to support you through all distances, terrains and conditions.
With supportive and well ventilated straps and substantial, long lasting leg grippers, we know how important it is the bib shorts never ride up or lose elasticity as you ride.
The Søciety Bib Shorts 3.0 feature:
- Breathable and stretchable pre-dyed compression fabric
- Elastic shoulder braces with fully ventilated panelling
- Long-lasting leg grippers
- Durable screen printed back and leg logos
- Microfibre leg label
- High density, Elastic Interface Italian chamois made from EIT ECO X-Fifty with REPCO construction.
- Comfort tip: Always cold wash before wear
(Model is 170cm, 69kgs and wears size small)